While patiently waiting for my pattern to come in the mail, I think I will compile a list of my sewing goals for 2014. But before I do that, let me just talk about how horribly excited I am about this pattern:
So I have been secretly waiting for Tasia from Sewaholic to make this pattern into a pdf. I think I may have been one of the first ones (if not the first) to purchase her other 2 pdf patterns the minute they came out. I hate waiting. Ugh. Anywho… since its not a pdf yet, I just bought the darn thing online this weekend. I have had the perfect fabric picked for months now and I gotta get this thing done before I won’t have time to wear it. Oh well… What Ev’s as my friend Robin says.
So… Sewing goals for 2014:
1. Learn to quilt and actually make a quilt
2. Make 2 more Minrou Jackets before September
3. Maintain at least 1 finished project per week
4. Learn to use burda patterns (ie.. patterns with no seam allowance)
5. Buy a sewing table
6. Buy a nice dress form
7. Learn proper fitting techniques
8. Make a few bras
9. Up my fabric stash (cause you can never have too much)
This list is to be updated as I go along.